Monday, January 16, 2012

Clean Mirrors/ Glass from paint, sticker goo in seconds!

I bought a mirror at Goodwill recently, and whoever had repainted the frame.. missed several spots and painted the mirror instead. and of course, Goodwill decided to put the price sticker smack dab on the mirror! I have also used this tecnique on my car window to get rid of that window paint (It wouldn't come off when I washed it) I got this idea from my husband and was skeptical at first... thought it might scratch the mirror or glass.. but it doesn't! Use a razor blade (not a shaving razor... but something like a box cutter blade) at an angle (45 degrees about) to scrape off the paint, sticker goo, whatever! its amazing how easy it is :) And for those of you who already know this tecnique, great! Just thought I'd share for those who may not know. :) Would hate for you to throw away a perfectly good mirror just cuz its dirty and painted! :) And really, it doesn't scratch your glass. Well maybe it would if you were digging it straight into the mirror.. but your not supposed to do that... I think of it as the same concept as shaving my legs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment